The Dwarf Hotot was bred down from the standard Hotot in the 1970s. The dwarf hotot is also only ever white and appears to be wearing eyeliner, with its black eye bands.
- Varieties: White with coloured markings
- Weight: Males: 2.5lbs ; Females: 2.5lbs
- Physical Attributes: Very short, round body. Ears are upright, short and thick. Breed is white except for a thin band of colour around each eye.
- Personality: Quite calm and enjoy attention. They like toys are curious and like to be mentally stimulated.
- Coat Type and Grooming: Short coat, weekly grooming when shedding may be necessary.